We are building for you – more quality – more service – more holidays!
What are we planning for the winter season 2017/ 2018?
To unwind and feel well
- New family suites in our top modern alpine style, which have been designed with lots of know-how and attention to detail
- The new suites of the categories ‘Peak’, ‘View’, ‘Summit’ and ‘Ice’ offer plenty of space for larger families
- The new suites of the categories ‘Casalino’ and ‘Casa Nova’ are particularly popular among singles with children and grandparents
To exercise and marvel
- The new ‘Athleticum’, our new 200 m² gym in a glass cube on the hotel’s roof, makes every athlete’s heart beat faster
- Innovative expert planning and professional equipment by “Technogym”
- Outdoor-workout-spaces and a chill out area on the roof make the Kinderhotel Oberjoch World even healthier and happier
To dive in and relax
- Renovation of our large panoramic sauna and pool area
- New construction and expansion of our ‘Relaxium’, our panoramic sauna area
- Now including a separate children’s and non-nude sauna
- ‘Adults only’ sauna and relaxation area with a mountain view
- ‘Mystic Steam Dome’
- Relaxation area with Balinese beds and music lounge
Your children aged 1 – 3 will be amazed by our new light-flooded toddlers club!
After this planned mega investment of round about € 7.000.000 Kinderhotel Oberjoch will finally belong to the absolute premium segment of the few 4 star superior ‘Kinderhotels’.